Check out each section to discover future career opportunities:
- Faculty Opportunities
- Sessional Lecturer Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Fellow and Research Associate Opportunities
- Lecturer Positions (March 11)
The Department of Microbiology and Immunology in the Faculty of Science at the University of British Columbia Vancouver campus invites applications for two, three-year Lecturer positions in microbiology and immunology. The Microbiology and Immunology undergraduate programs (mbim.ubc.ca) provide students with a comprehensive education in microbiology, immunology, and virology through lecture courses, advanced discussion courses, and experiential learning laboratory and data science courses including course-based undergraduate research experiences (CUREs).
Sessional Lecturer Opportunities
We are currently hiring for the sectional lecturer positions below:
- Sessional Lecturer - BIOL 112 Biology of the Cell
- Sessional Lecturer - MICB 211 Foundations of Microbiology
- Support Analyst, JR16258 (February 22)
As a Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive technical support across hardware, networking, servers, websites, and customer relations. The ideal candidate will ensure system stability, manage web functionalities, and deliver high-quality user support.